Warranty will strictly apply to all areas where current repairs or replacements have occurred.
This warranty will commence at the completion of the agreed scope of work.
- Warranties vary according to the products used and/or the works being performed at the noted property.
- MLC Roof Services has a 3 -7-year workmanship guarantee/warranty which applies to all major repairs, new roofs and roof replacement works.
- Any minor repairs carried out by MLC Roof Services are guaranteed for a 1-year period, unless otherwise stated.
- Our warranty/guarantees apply upon the completion of all works and the receipt of final payment.
- In the event that MLC Roof Services is contacted to resolve any Warranty issues which are unrelated to our work, or the damage is a result of other trade contractors, a call-out surcharge of $200.00+gst will be applied and payable. Additional charges may apply, if the damages sustained are extensive.
- Any water ingress issues that arise will be reported to Management by way of photographic report. This will document if it is a scope of work-related problem or if it is due to exclusions as noted below.
- Any call outs for potential repairs can be made direct to the MLC Office or through the managing agent of the property.
- If our work should fail for any reason within the warranty timeframe, we guarantee to investigate and resolve the issue as quickly as possible – without charge
- Should adequate and safe access to roof not be available, the cost of Access equipment will be passed on to owners. Prior approval will be sought.
- Severe weather events, where 50mm of more of rain occurs in one day.
- Any corrosion that forms to the core of the sheet panels due to age, wear & tear. (this element is out of our control)
- Any Storm related Damage or effects of extreme weather. (e.g. Driving rain causing water ingress at sheets or flashings)
- Damage caused by other contractors.